Quick Relief Cats
Quick Relief Cats is a highly-palatable, fast acting formula for cats with gastrointestinal conditions associated with microflora imbalances, garbage gut, food sensitivities, stress, age and traveling.
- Up to 10 lbs: 1/4 tsp twice daily.
- 11 - 20 lbs: 1/4 tsp thrice daily.
Drug Class and Mechanism
It contains a specialized yeast extract (Saccharomyces cerevisiae) that is rich in Mannan Oligosaccharides (MOS) along with Direct Fed Microbials, Digestive Enzymes and B Vitamins in a new liquid formula for easy administration.
- Diarrhea and other G.I. dysfunctions Garbage gut, nervous gut, and food sensitivities Geriatric (less digestive enzymes) or malnourished animals;
- Animals under stress (acute or chronic);
- Preventing the attachment of pathogens to the gut wall as well as removing those already attached;
- Binding and eliminating toxins in the G.I. tract;
- Enhancing naturally occurring beneficial bacteria as well as promoting growth of the probiotics in the formula, maintaining G.I. tract integrity and quickly normalizing digestion.
If you miss to give a dose of Quick Relief Cats, give it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your pet to take the next dose, skip the dose and go back to the regular dosing schedule. Do not double the dose to catch up.
Store Quick Relief Cats between 39 and 86 degrees F (4 and 30 degrees C). Keep Quick Relief Cats out of the reach of children and away from pets.