Digestive Support Cats
Digestive Support Cats provides a support supplement for proper digestive, urinary tract and bowel functions.
- Improves digestive functioning;
- Reduces inflammation and excesses mucus discharge;
- Relieves and treats the painful symptoms of stomach ulcers;
- Reduces vomiting caused by illness, stress and digestive disorders;
- Detoxicates the digestive system;
- Soothes gastric mucus membranes and inflammation;
- Improves energy and general well being and protects against infection;
- Relieves symptoms of gastritis, esophagitis, IBS, colitis, enteritis, bloating and other chronic digestive disorders;
- Assists in recovery after gastritis and other acute digestive conditions.
Initial: (7 - 10 days)
- Give 2 capsules per 10 lbs of body weight, daily. If under 10 lbs, give 1 capsule daily.
- Give 1 capsule per 10 lbs of body weight, daily. If under 10 lbs, give 1 capsule every other day.
Drug Class and Mechanism
Some cats may not be physically able to completely digest food which can complicate or lead to other digestive system problems. This product is a combination of N-acetyl glucosamine, digestive enzymes, Lactobacillus acidophilus and alfalfa to help support the protective layers of the bowel, aid digestion and help maintain urinary tract health.
If you miss to give a dose of Digestive Support Cats, give it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your pet to take the next dose, skip the dose and go back to the regular dosing schedule. Do not double the dose to catch up.
Store Digestive Support Cats between 39 and 86 degrees F (4 and 30 degrees C). Keep Digestive Support Cats out of the reach of children and away from pets.